Warbirds in Review presents Legendary pilots and military aircraft of the past 75 years as they take center stage at AirVenture Oshkosh. The twice-daily sessions offer attendees a rare chance to see such aviation legends as Bud Anderson, Bob Hoover, Dick Cole and others up close with aircraft types that they flew in combat, testing or training. Warbirds in Review sessions take place at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. daily, July 25th – July 30th on the “Warbirds in Review” ramp in the Warbird area. The Warbirds in Review Jumbotron will feature programming throughout the day provided by Sleeping Dog Productions.
- Monday, July 25th 10:00 Chipmunk 70th Anniversary
- Monday, July 25th 1:00 Mig 17 & F 86 with Korean War Ace, Chick Cleveland
- Tuesday, July 26th 10:00 100th Anniversary of the Coast Guard with Connie Edwards Albatross
- Tuesday, July 26th 1:00 Col C.E. “Bud” Anderson with the “Old Crow” P-51 Mustangs & P39 Airacobra
- Wednesday, July 27th 10:00 B25 Doolittle Raid – Col Dick Cole
- Wednesday, July 27th 1:00 T6 Aeroshell Team – Mark Henley, Gene McNeely, Steve Gustafson, Jimmy Fordham, Bryan Regan – Team Founder; Alan Henley.
- Thursday, July 28th 10:00 Col William Reeder with the UH-1 “ Huey” and OV-1 “Mohawk”
- Thursday, July 28th 1:00 Pearl Harbor Remembered – Grumman J2F-4 “Duck” and S1-A Interstate Cadet
- Friday, July 29th 10:00 Bob Hoover with the A-20 “Havoc” and P-47 “Thunderbolt”
- Friday, July 29th 1:00 Gulf Wars – Bosnia, Iraq, Afghanistan. L-19, A4, UH60 “Black Hawk”
- Saturday, July 30th 10:00 TBM Avenger
- Saturday, July 30th 1:00 Women Air Service Pilots “WASP” BT13 & PT17 Stearman
Will you be in the Memphis, TN area anytime over the next year or so?