More Info: https://planesoffame.org/events-calendar2/Han-2
On Saturday, October 7, 2023, Planes of Fame Air Museum presents another in our series of Hangar Talk events along with our monthly Flying Demo. The Museum will be featuring the North American F-86F ‘Sabre’.
- Museum doors open at 9:00am on this day.
- Hangar Talk begins at 10:30am and lasts until 12:00pm.
- Hangar Talk features several brief and fascinating presentations focused on aviation history, key personalities from aviation’s past, and other engaging topics. We’ll announce the actual line-up for each event about 1-2 weeks preceding the event.
- At 12:15pm, we’ll be hosting our “Flying Demo” featuring the “F-86F Sabre.” A brief outdoor presentation will be followed by engine start-up and taxi directly in front of the crowd. Q & A with the aircraft pilot will follow the flight.
- We will have food trucks on-site, our re-enactors and Museum Guides, and fun stuff for our youngest visitors.
- Our Gift Shop is open and stocked with loads of aviation themed apparel, toys, logo keepsakes, books and many more items.
- The Museum is open until 4:00pm.
- Regular Admission is in effect (Members always admitted free).
- Our “Member’s Only” raffle drawing will be held to win a flight in one of our aircraft.
- A great way to spend the day for the whole family at Planes of Fame Air Museum.