The B-17 Alliance Group has just released the following:”We are excited to announce that we are ready to lower the Lacey Lady B-17 44-85790. The lowering crew will arrive onsite the week of August 11th to begin preparations for the lowering. The lowering will occur later that week. As soon as the crew has given us the green light that they are ready to lower we will announce that day here.” The organization, based in Aurora, Oregon is working to preserve the famous Gas Station Boeing B-17G Flying Fortress (s/n 44-85790) known as “Lacey Lady”.
Jump on board the B-17 “Lacey Lady” Campaign Drive and help the B-17 Alliance get “Lacey Lady” out of the weather.
There are many ways to contribute:
- Help the B-17 Alliance spread the word – Together, we are LOUDER!
- Become a “CREW MEMBER” volunteer
- Donate money
- Help the B-17 Alliance connect with corporate sponsors
- Remember the B-17 Alliance in your planned giving
- Purchase items from their website
- Donate WWII artifacts, stories & aircraft parts
- Help the B-17 Alliance by using the Indiegogo share tool!
- Join an Alliance that embraces core American Values.
- Follow us on facebook
- Help us educate a new generation
Contact the B-17 Alliance Group and help them fulfill a common cause! www.b17allianceGroup.com
Contact: Terry Scott, Executive Director
The B-17 Alliance is a 501 c3 and all donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.